- Heat the oil in a wok or large heavy-based frying pan over medium heat. Add the curry paste and stir 2-3 mins until aromatic.
- Add the fish sauce and palm sugar and stir.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, add the prawns and continue to stir until the prawns are seared on both sides.
- Add in the green beans, sliced long red chilli, torn kaffir lime leaves, and stir well.
- When the prawns are cooked, add in the pork rind, julienned and finely chopped kaffir lime leaves and mix well.
- Garnish with the julienned long red chilli and remaining kaffir lime leaves before serving.