- Add chicken, ginger, lemongrass and TCC Coconut Milk into a pot, then simmer on low to medium heat for 10 mins. Remove from heat and set pan aside with contents to steep.
- Soak vermicelli in a bowl with boiling water until soft (about 5 mins).
- Drain and rinse in cold water to cool the noodles. Once cool, leave in colander to drain well.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine water, fish sauce, lime juice, rice vinegar and palm sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Add chillies, lemongrass and garlic, mix well and set aside.
- Add carrot and cucumber to vermicelli and arrange on serving plates neatly.
- Mix Vietnamese mint, mint, peanuts and lettuce together and arrange onto serving plates.
- Remove chicken from pot, then slice into thick slices and place on lettuce and mint mix.
- Drizzle sauce liberally over lettuce and mint mix and vermicelli.
- Top with fried shallots, mint, crushed peanuts and chillies. Serve immediately and enjoy!