- Heat up frying pan with 1 tbsp of oil and slightly pan fry the firm tofu cubes on all sides. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, begin heating enough water and add in salt. Once water is boiling, toss in sweet potatoes and boil for 3 mins. Then add in cauliflower and boil for 2 mins. Lastly, add in the capsicum and cook for another 2 mins. Drain and keep aside.
- Using the same frying pan, heat the remaining 1 tbsp of oil and fry the Valcom Yellow Curry Paste until bubbling.
- Add in coconut milk and stir till well until combined. Then add in light soy sauce and brown sugar, stirring until the sugar has fully dissolved.
- Toss in the tofu then add the blanched vegetables. Stir for 2 mins until all ingredients are completely coated with curry sauce.
- Slice off the top of the boule and dig out the white inner section of the bread leaving about an inch surrounding inside.
- Gently scoop the vegetable curry into the bread bowl. Garnish with cut chillies and Thai sweet basil.