- Pre-heat oven to 200°C, or 180°C fan-forced.
- Cook rice as per instructions in package.
- Heat up yellow curry paste on frying pan over high heat. Stir for 2 mins or till aromatic.
- Add half a can of coconut milk. Stir to combine and cook for 1 min.
- Toss in green beans and cook for 1 min and add water. Stir to combine.
- Add in pumpkin wedges and let it boil for 1 min. Transfer to a baking tray.
- Top off with carrot sticks and tofu cubes.
- Bake for 35 mins, turning the pumpkin wedges once and bake for another 15 mins for even browning and till pumpkin is tender and tofu cubes are golden brown.
- Pour over remaining coconut milk and stir through.
- Sprinkle cooked rice over and bake for a further 10 mins or till rice is warm.
- Garnish with coriander and limes.