- Pour prawn stock into pot over medium-high heat.
- When the stock starts to boil, add lemon grass, Valcom Tom Yum paste, Squid Brand Fish Sauce, kaffir lime leaves and sugar to pot.
- Stir gently to break down paste and leave to boil for a couple of minus.
- Add carrots, king prawns, snapper, mussels, straw mushrooms to pot and leave to boil for 2-3 mins.
- Add the squid and baby corn to pot, allow to boil for 1-2 mins
- Lastly, add cherry tomatoes and remove pot from heat.
- Add lime juice to pot, stirring gently.
- Place noodles in a bowl, and ladle Tom Yum soup over noodles.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and cut chilli.