- Marinate each fish fillet with 1 tsp of fish sauce and a dash of pepper. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a saucepan or pot over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and add yellow curry paste. Cook for 5 mins, or until fragrant, stirring with a wooden spoon/spatula.
- Add coconut milk and water, bring to the boil on medium-high heat.
- Add in fish sauce, sugar and salt, adjust to taste, then reduce to low.
- Add eggplants and beans and allow to simmer until almost thickened to desired consistency. If eggplants or beans are not cooked through, add some hot water and continue to simmer until cooked.
- Stir in cherry tomatoes and remove from heat. Cover with a lid and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the snapper fillets skin side down and allow to cook for 2-3 mins, or until skin is crispy. Flip and continue to cook until fully cooked through. Remove from pan.
- To serve, add jasmine rice to a plate or bowl. Spoon over yellow curry, then top with snapper fillet and garnish with coriander.