- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a saucepan or pot over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and add yellow curry paste. Cook for 5 mins, or until fragrant, stirring with a wooden spoon/spatula.
- Add coconut milk and water, bring to the boil on medium-high heat, then reduce to low.
- Add eggplant and allow to simmer until almost thickened to desired consistency.
- Add beans to curry and allow to cook for 1 min, then remove from heat and stir through cherry tomatoes. Add fish sauce, sugar and salt. Cover with a lid and set aside
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the snapper fillets skin side down and allow to cook for 2-3 mins, or until skin is crispy. Flip and continue to cook until fully cooked through. Remove from pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, add jasmine rice to a plate or bowl. Spoon over yellow curry, then top with snapper fillet and garnish with coriander.