- In a wok or frying pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium heat. Add garlic and fry for about 10 secs or so, making sure it sizzles in the hot oil.
- Add the sliced chicken to the wok and stir-fry for it about a minute until the chicken is well cooked.
- Lower the heat and add in the rice noodles, Chinese broccoli, sugar and all the sauces.
- Fold the noodles gently for about 1 – 2 mins; adding in water if the noodles become too dry.
- After the noodles are well mixed, push the noodles to one side and crack an egg onto the now empty side. Turn up the heat to char the noodles and egg for a little for more flavour.
- Scramble the egg, and then fold it in to the noodles.
- Continue to fry for about 30 secs before removing it from the heat and setting it aside.
- Garnish your pad see euw with a freshly ground pepper, chilli flakes and vinegar (optional) to taste.