- In a medium bowl, place sliced pork and all the marinade ingredients together and marinate pork for 15 mins.
- Heat up frying pan with Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil and fry pork fillets until 80% cooked.
- Add in Thai red curry paste and fry for 1 min.
- Toss in snake beans and continue to fry for 2 mins.
- Crush kaffir lime leaves and toss in and fry for 1 min.
- Add fish sauce and sugar and stir for 30 secs. Toss in cut chillies and give a good stir.
- Dish up and serve hot with jasmine rice.