- Process coriander roots, lemongrass, chilli, garlic, ginger and palm sugar in a food processor then add the lime juice, fish sauce and coconut milk.
- Place prawns in a bowl and pour over marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hrs.
- Drain marinade into a saucepan and bring to the boil, simmering for 1 min.
- Place the skewers on the char grill over high heat and cook for just a min either side.
- Place on a platter and pour over cooked marinade. Sprinkle chopped coriander over the top and serve with lime wedges.