- Heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium-high heat in a pot or deep skillet. Add curry paste (additional garlic, ginger, and lemongrass can be added to paste for more flavour) and cook for 2 mins until paste dried out.
- Add chicken broth, coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar. Mix to dissolve paste. Add kaffir lime leaves, stir and bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken, stir, lower heat to gentle bubble and cook for 7 mins.
- Add in and stir sliced carrots and cook for 6 mins.
- Taste sauce. Add more fish sauce for saltiness or sugar for sweetness
- Add snow peas and capsicum and cook for 2 mins. Then stir through Thai basil and lime juice before turning off the heat.
- Serve over jasmine rice and garnish with cilantro and red chillies!