- Soak bean vermicelli in warm water for about 5 mins or until softened. Drain and roughly chop.
- Soak dried black fungus in warm water for about 5 mins or until softened. Drain and roughly chop.
- Heat oil in the pan/wok and cook the chicken mince. Add a dash of fish sauce and stir fry until the chicken is cooked. Add bean vermicelli and black fungus, stir to mix well. Remove from heat.
- Add fish sauce, lime juice and sugar to the chicken mixture and stir well. Add the mint, garlic, lemon grass, chilli and minced coriander; stir well.
- Line a serving plate with lettuce and then spoon the chicken mixture over the leaves. Garnish with shallot and coriander leaves.