- Carve out a hole around the stem of the pumpkin.
- Scoop out the pumpkin seeds from the hole.
- Rinse the pumpkin both outer and inner parts. Dry the pumpkin on a rack.
- Repeat with second pumpkin.
- Add palm sugar, coconut milk and corn flour into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Squeeze the pandan leaves to extract the juice and add into mixing bowl with the pandan leaves.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Strain the mixture with a cheesecloth and colander in order to get a smooth custard texture.
- Fill ¾ of the pumpkin with the custard batter.
- Repeat for second pumpkin
- Steam the pumpkins over low heat for 40-45 mins.
- Place egg custard-filled pumpkins into the fridge and leave them to set overnight.
- When the custard has set, cut each egg custard-filled pumpkin and serve.