- Heat up some vegetable oil in a wok over high heat. Add the garlic and chilli and stir-fry until the garlic starts to color.
- Add the chicken to the wok and stir-fry until the chicken is cooked.
- Then add the long beans and capsicum before quickly adding the oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, and light soy sauce.
- Add the onions when the long beans and capsicum are almost cooked and stir fry until they begin to be translucent.
- Now add the rice to the wok and stir/toss until the rice and sauce are mixed well.
- Finally, remove the wok from the stove and stir in the Thai basil leaves before transferring to a serving plate.