- In a steamer, steam the bao buns until they are light and fluffy.
- Combine the mayonnaise and sriracha together to make sriracha mayo.
- In a bowl, add shredded carrot. Cover with ⅓ cup salt and mix through. Allow to sit for 15 mins. Squeeze out liquid and rinse under water.
- Add carrot into a bowl. Pour in enough vinegar to submerge the carrot. Add in sugar and salt, and stir to dissolve. Allow to sit for 20 mins.
- Carefully open bao buns. In the middle, add the sriracha mayo, pork belly, pickled carrots, coriander and chilli.
- Repeat this with the remaining ingredients and serve.