- Mix all the sauce ingredients together.
- Cut the pork belly and squid into appropriate pieces.
- Add 2 spoons of the sauce mixture to the squid. Add the rest of the sauce to the pork belly. Ensure that all of the sauce is mixed through properly.
- Add the onions, green onions and chilli to the pork belly marinate.
- First, cook the marinated pork belly on a hot pan. Make sure that the pork is cooked all the way through.
- Then, add the marinated squid. Cook the squid through.
- Plate up and serve.