- Mix the prawns, crushed garlic, chilli flakes and 1 tbsp oil and set aside for 10 mins.
- Prepare the rice noodles according to packet instructions, drain well and place in a large bowl.
To Make the Nuoc Cham Sauce
- Whisk the lime zest, lime juice, brown sugar, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, chilli and fish sauce in a small bowl until completely dissolved.
To Make Salad
- Heat a barbecue plate over high heat until hot and cook prawns, tossing, for 2 to 3 mins or until pink. Once cooked transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the cabbage, peas, cucumber, Nuoc Cham sauce and coriander to the bowl of noodles and toss to combine. Arrange salad in plates and top with prawns, thinly diced chilli and serve with a wedge of lime.
- You can always set aside half the Nuoc Cham sauce to pour over at the end as well.