- Prepare the paste by pounding coriander roots, garlic and white pepper in a mortar.
- Marinate the chicken with the paste, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, palm sugar and oil for about an hour.
- Grill chicken in an oven or charcoal grill.
- Peel the green papaya (can be substituted with apples, jicama or carrots), and shred into strips using a grater.
- In the mortar, pound the garlic and chilli, then add papaya, lime juice, fish sauce and toss with green beans and cherry tomatoes. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with peanuts.
- Serve grilled chicken with papaya salad on the side.