- Boil the pandan leaves in a pot of water for about 10 minutes to draw out the flavour. Add 2-3 drops of green food colouring into the pot and stir. Transfer the water to a bowl and set aside.
- Boil the coconut water over high heat in a pot. When the coconut water starts to boil, add the 1 tbsp of gelatin powder and stir until the gelatin powder has dissolved fully.
- Add 2 tbsp of the boiled pandan water and 1⁄2 cup of white sugar and stir until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into a jelly mold or any container and fill ¾ of the selected mold/container. Place the mold into the fridge.
- Add a cup of water to a pot on high heat, then add 1 tbsp of gelatin powder and stir until fully dissolved. Add 1 tbsp of corn flour, 1 tsp of salt and ¼ cup of coconut milk. Stir until the mixture has combined well.
- Add ½ cup of sugar and stir until it is dissolved. Add ¾ cup of coconut milk and stir. Wait until the mixture has cooled down before taking out the green pandan jelly from the fridge. Pour the new mixture onto the previous container of pandan jelly. Return the mold/container to the fridge to set.
- After the jelly has fully set, it is ready to be served.