To Make the Marinade
- Combine the sweet chilli sauce, olive oil, coriander, lime zest and juice and garlic in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl.
- Add the prawns and toss to coat. Cover and keep in the fridge for at least 2 hrs.
To Make the Wonton Cups
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly brush each side of a wonton wrapper with olive oil and use it to line the edges of the one of the holes of a ⅓ cup capacity muffin tray.
- Repeat with the remaining wonton wrappers, then place the muffin tray in the oven for 8-10 mins, or until the wonton wrappers are golden and set.
To Make the Mango Salsa
- Finely chop the mango, avocado and spring onion and combine in a bowl. Add a handful of picked coriander leaves and gently stir.
To Cook the Prawns
- Remove the prawns from the fridge. Heat a BBQ or griddle pan on high heat and cook the prawns for a minute each side, or until the tails are pink and the prawns are cooked through.
Assemble the Wonton Cups
- Fill each cup with mango salsa and top with a prawn. Makes an impressive entrée at your next BBQ feast! Serves 12.