- In a pot, fry the red curry paste, lime leaves and chilli in one tbsp of oil until fragrant. Add the palm
- sugar and fish stock and simmer on low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Lightly salt the Barramundi fillets and heat up one tbsp of oil in a pan. Place the fillets skin side down and fry until the skin is golden brown before flipping over and cooking the flesh.
- Cut the leaves off of the bulbs of the bok choy and steam them for 1-2 mins.
- Arrange the bok choy, red curry and fish and serve.