- Place onion, potato and carrot chunks to a pan filled with 360ml water.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 20 mins or until the vegetables soften.
- Add 3 blocks of curry roux and simmer for 10 mins. Continuously stirring until the curry is thick and smooth.
- In a separate pan, add 400ml water and 4 tbsp of tsuyu soup stock to make the noodle soup.
- Boil the udon noodles in hot water for a few minutes and drain well.
- In a serving bowl, place the noodles and add the soup, then the curry sauce on top. Garnish with sliced spring onions, then add nanami togarashi and the halved boiled egg.