- Prepare batter by mixing the flour and water. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and stir-fry cucumbers, carrots and black fungus. Add seasoning mix and softened vermicelli. Cook until heated through. Set aside to cool.
- Then, divide the cooked fillings into 10 portions and wrap with spring roll wrappers. Seal with flour batter.
- Deep fry the spring rolls in heated oil until golden brown. Drain.
- Deep fry the spring rolls a second time for 1 min. Serve with dipping sauce.
- When buying spring roll wrappers, choose spring roll pastries that are made of wheat, square, and around 20cm in length.