- Add the Shaoxing wine, sugar, light soy sauce and chilli oil into a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Heat wok over high heat until smoking. Add 1 tbsp oil, rotating the oil to coat the wok. Add in the soy beef and stir fry for 2-3 mins. Remove soy beef and set aside.
- Lower heat, then add in 2 tbsp oil. Add the ginger and fry until crisp, then add the spicy bean sauce, and cook until the oil turns red.
- Add the celery, carrot and soy beef, stir through, then turn the heat up to high.
- Add in the sauce mix, Sichuan pepper and chilli flakes, then stir through.
- Stir fry for another minute, then serve immediately with steamed rice.