- In a large bowl, combine the marinade ingredients with the white part of the spring onions.
- Add the mushrooms and marinate for 30 mins.
- In another large bowl, mix the sliced red cabbage and carrots, and set aside.
- Warm two tbsp of the sesame oil in a pan and cook the onions until they have started to soften.
- Add in the mushrooms and continue to cook for another 10 mins on a low heat.
- When the mushrooms are done, transfer them in to the mixing bowl with the red cabbage and carrots and mix.
- Serve on top of perilla leaves with gochujang paste, sesame seeds and spring onion greens.