- Add all of the paste ingredients in a food processor and process until a fine paste has formed.
- Heat up the oil in a large pan and fry the paste over a low heat for 10 mins, stirring frequently.
- Add in the vegetable stock, salt and the green parts of the lemongrass and mix. Cover the pan with a lid and bring to a simmer.
- After the broth has simmered for 30 mins, remove the lemongrass and then stir in the coconut milk.
- Add the seitan and tofu puffs, then stir through and cook for 3 mins.
- Add in the sugar and lime juice, and season to taste with salt.
- To serve, arrange the noodles in a bowl and ladle over broth. Top with tofu puffs, seitan, bok choy, beansprouts and chilli, and serve with a lime wedge.