- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for the batter. When the batter is fully mixed, wrap the bowl with cling wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Lightly oil a small non-stick pan over a medium heat. When the pan is hot, pour in half a cup of the batter or enough to evenly coat the pan. Cook until the batter sets and when small bubbles begin to form.
- When the batter has set, sprinkle sugar evenly on top of it and continue to cook while covered for about another minute.
- Next, remove the lid and sprinkle the ground peanuts on top of the sugar and put the cover back on to the pan.
- Keep cooking until the base of the pancake has become brown before loosening the edges with and folding the pancake into half.
- Transfer the cooked pancake onto a plate, slice into 2-3 pieces and serve!