- Heat a wok over medium heat and add half a jar of the Valcom Yellow Curry Paste. When fragrant, add the carrot and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Pour in coconut cream and stir to combine. Add the fish sauce and the palm sugar. Once bubbling, reduce to simmer for 5 mins.
- Add puffed tofu and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add bok choy and serve on top of a bowl of rice.
- Top with lemon wedges, a handful of coriander, pinch of chopped fresh chilli. Sprinkle with fried shallots for some extra crunch!