- Combine the Sauce ingredients in a bowl, mix well, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat, sauté shallots and garlic for 2 mins or until softened but not brown.
- Add tofu, capsicum and Chinese cabbage and stir-fry for 5 mins or until they begin to soften.
- Push mixture to one side of the wok and add eggs to the center. Scramble with a spatula until eggs are set. Push eggs to the side and add sauce mixture. Once the sauce is boiling, add noodles and toss to coat noodles thoroughly.
- Turn off heat, add Thai basil, and toss to combine; serve immediately.