- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok, scramble eggs until cooked, remove and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil over high heat, stir-fry chicken for about 3 mins or until just cooked through. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil and ginger to sauté for 1 min, then add vegetables to the wok and stir-fry for another 2 mins.
- In a mixing bowl combine chicken stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce and corn flour.
- Add egg, chicken, noodles, coriander and broth mixture to wok and stir-fry for 3 mins or until everything is cooked and heated through.
- Drizzle some sesame oil for added flavour. Transfer to serving plate and sprinkle some chilli powder, serve.