- Heat pan on medium heat and add 1 tbsp of oil. Add onion, garlic and half the chilli and fry for 5 mins or until aromatic and onion has softened.
- Add curry paste and fry until fragrant. Add half a can of coconut milk and simmer for 5 mins or until thickened.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk and 1 cup of water. Add capsicum and sugar snap peas and simmer for 15 mins or until vegetables are cooked through.
- Stir in fish sauce and juice of half a lime. Turn heat off and add spinach until it has wilted. Set aside.
- Heat pan on medium heat and add 2 tbsp of oil. Season salmon with salt and pepper and add to the pan skin side down. Cook for 5 mins on one side and turn over then cook for a further 3 mins.
- Divide curry and salmon into 4 bowls on top of rice to serve. Top with extra lime, red chilli and bean sprouts. Enjoy!