- Combine the soy sauce, mirin, caster sugar and garlic in a glass or ceramic dish to make the Teriyaki Marinade.
- Add the tofu cubes and toss to combine. Cover and keep in the fridge for at least 30 mins to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a tray with baking paper. Chop the sweet potato into 1cm wide disks, lay on the baking paper, spray with oil, and bake in the oven for 25 mins.
- Place baking paper over a second baking tray. Reserve a small amount of the teriyaki marinade, then spread the tofu cubes onto one half of the tray.
- Add the sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds to the marinade, toss to coat, then place on the other side of the tray.
- Place the tray in the oven with the sweet potato for the final 15 mins. Remove the sweet potato, tofu and mixed seeds from the oven and allow to cool.
- Cook the corn in boiling water for 4 mins. Allow to cool slightly before slicing the kernels off.
- Divide the ingredients between two large bowls. Begin with the cos lettuce leaves, then the rice, cabbage, corn, sweet potato, tofu, tomato and radish.
- Place half an avocado in the centre of each bowl and fill the pit with Kewpie Mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with the alfalfa and the teriyaki seeds, and serve.