- Cut off both ends of cucumbers and cut into 7-10cm sections. Place in a large bowl.
- In a medium size pot, add in the water and salt, bring to boil. Turn off the heat and pour over the cucumbers. Use a bowl or plate to weigh them down to keep them submerged. Let sit for 1-2 hrs until bendable.
- Drain the cucumbers and cut one end into quarters (like a cross), leaving 2-3cm intact on the other end.
- In another bowl, combine the Stuffing ingredients and mix well.
- Insert the stuffing into the cucumbers and keep in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 day. Serve immediately or let pickle in the fridge for 2-3 days, or up to 2 weeks.