- Dice strawberries and mash with a fork in a bowl until it becomes a lumpy puree.
- Add in the sugar and mix well.
- Add in the milk and mix well.
- With a large zip lock bag, pour in the mixture and release as much air as possible.
- Seal and lay flat in the freezer for 2½-3 hrs.
- Cut extra strawberries in half, and reserve 1 whole strawberry for the top. Set aside.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer and bash with a rolling pin.
- Place in a dessert bowl and lay the halved strawberries around the bingsu and the whole strawberry on top.
- Add ice cream, whipped cream and/or drizzle condensed milk to your liking. Serve immediately.