- In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth, hoisin, soy sauce and cornstarch and mix well then set aside.
- Season prawns with salt and white pepper and set aside.
- Heat up wok over medium heat and add 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and heat up for 1 min. Once the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and grated ginger, constantly stir for 2 mins.
- When the garlic and ginger is golden brown, add the prawns and continue to stir until cook, roughly 4 mins. Once cooked, take them out and set aside.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil on medium heat, then add bell pepper, carrots, red onion, and bok choy stalks. Stir constantly for 3-4 mins or until vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Add in the sauce and bok choy leaves, stir until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Return the cooked prawns and add in the zucchini noodles. Keep tossing for another minute or until everything is well mixed.
- Transfer onto a plate and serve.