- Heat up wok and place the preserved mustard vegetables in the wok until the vegetables are dry. Keep stirring until the vegetables are fully dry. Set aside on a plate.
- Heat up the wok with some oil.
- Add the ginger, garlic and red chilli. Saute until fragrant before mixing in together with the vegetables. Add seasoning according to taste.
- Add some water to let the preserved mustard vegetables simmer until soft.
- Spoon the wine and sesame oil until it is well-mixed.
- Turn off the heat, place on a separate plate and serve while hot with porridge.