- Place short grain rice and sweet rice with 1½ cups water into a rice cooker. Cook.
- If using frozen Chinese crullers, refry until crispy.
- Line a sushi rolling mat with cling wrap and spread ½ of the rice across the mat into a thin layer. Top with a piece of fried Chinese cruller in the middle and sprinkle ½ the pork floss and ½ the zhacai.
- Roll the rice using the sushi mat to cover the filling, squeezing the mat to ensure the roll is compact. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut into half if desired and serve.