- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the marinade ingredients in a small jug and whisk to combine.
- Cut the pumpkin into 2cm wedges, leaving the skin on, then place on a tray lined with baking paper and pour the desired amount of marinade over the top. Roast in the oven for 30 mins or until tender.
- While the pumpkin is cooking, prepare the rice as per the instructions on the back. Finely chop the spring onions and pick the coriander leaves, and combine with the rice.
- Serve the pumpkin on a bed of rice scattered with sesame seeds, slices of fresh chilli and extra coriander.