- Cook the noodles by following the instructions on the packet.
- After the noodles are cooked, rinse them under tap water, drain in colander and twist the noodles into small balls, cover with cling wrap and put it aside.
- Use a blender to blend 200ml of water, garlic, sliced lemongrass and chopped coriander until it is a dark green liquid.
- Heat oil in a medium pot over medium heat.
- Add curry paste with coriander seed powder then cook, stirring for about 4-5 mins or until fragrant and the oil starts to split on top of the curry paste.
- Add about 200ml of thick cream from the top of the coconut cream can then cook for about 5 mins.
- Increase the heat a bit higher and add sliced chicken then add another 200ml of coconut cream and green water of lemongrass and coriander liquid, let it boil.
- Stir and cook it for about 6-8 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Reduce heat to medium heat and then add fish sauce, palm sugar and chicken stock powder.
- Stir and cook for a few mins then taste and add more seasoning to suit your taste.
- Then add both eggplants, and simmer for a further 2-3 mins or until eggplants are just cooked. Remove from heat then add torn kaffir lime leaves and basil leaves and stir to combine.
- Put the cooked noodles in a bowl then top it up with green chicken curry and garnish with sliced chillies and basil leaves. Enjoy!