- Add eggs, milk and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl. Whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Sift over the self raising flour and caster sugar. Whisk through until batter is fairly smooth but with a few lumps.
- Grease rice cooker bowl with butter.
- Pour over half of the pancake batter.
- Cook the pancake using the white rice setting on your rice cooker, or according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Once timer has finished, use a toothpick to test if it has cooked. If still raw, cook again.
- Once fully cooked and toothpick comes out clean and pancake springs back when touched, remove from rice cooker and allow to cool for 5-10 mins.
- Repeat with remaining batter. Carefully transfer onto a plate by inverting. Dust over icing sugar, spoon over berries and drizzle with maple syrup, then serve.