- Beat the softened cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until smooth and lump-free.
- Next, add the egg yolks and whisk in until smooth. Repeat with sugar and lemon juice, making sure batter is completely smooth before adding the next ingredient.
- Sift over the flour, then whisk through gently until smooth.
- Pour in milk and whisk gently until smooth.
- In a separate clean bowl, add egg whites. Whisk or beat until stiff peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, add a spatula worth of egg white and beat into the cheesecake mixture to loosen.
- Next, gently fold in one third of remaining egg white, making sure not to deflate egg whites. Some egg white streaks are okay. Repeat with remaining egg white.
- Grease rice cooker bowl well with butter.
- Pour in the cheesecake mixture, then cook using the white rice setting, or according to the manufacturer’s instructions for your rice cooker.
- When fully cooked, the cake should pull away from the sides and spring back when touched. If undercooked, cook again until done.
- Once cooked, remove bowl from rice cooker and allow to cool for 10-15 mins.
- Carefully remove cheesecake by inverting onto a plate. Allow to cool completely before garnishing with berries and serving.