- Skewer all the ingredients for easy dipping.
To Make Stock
- In a clean wok on low heat, add the dry spices. Stir constantly and toast until fragrant. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the shallots until fragrant.
- Add in the satay sauce and fry for 10 mins on medium heat, then add in the dry spices and mix well.
- Pour in the stock and simmer for another 10 mins. Season according to your preference.
- Once ready, start dipping the ingredients into the sauce to cook. Stir the sauce often, especially the bottom to avoid burning.