- In a bowl, combine the salt, pepper and five spice powder and then coat the duck breasts. Set the duck aside.
- Prepare the pancakes as per the packet instructions and then set it aside under a damp towel or any method to prevent it from drying out.
- In a pan over a medium heat, fry the duck breasts skin-side down until the skin has become crispy and brown and the fat has rendered.
- Flip the breasts over and add in the star anise and continue to fry for another 5 mins or until the meat has become firm to the touch.
- Remove the duck breast from the pan and let rest for at least 5 mins before slicing thinly.
- On a single pancake, lay a few sticks of the cucumber and spring onions with a couple of the duck breast slices and top with the hiosin sauce before wrapping tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients and serve with more hiosin sauce as a side!