To Make Dill Oil
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until the oil is green. Strain 2 tsp worth for immediate use and leave the rest for 1 hr in the fridge through a muslin cloth or coffee filter. You can keep the oil in the fridge for future use.
To Make Sauce
- Mix Ponzu sauce and lime juice.
- Dissolve Koshu paste into the mix.
- Then add Kewpie Mayonnaise. The sauce may look split but whisk till smooth.
To Make Fish
- Slice the Ocean Trout sashimi style and stagger on a plate. You can also use Salmon if Ocean Trout is not available.
- Now gently pour over the sauce over the fish.
- Sprinkle over the red onions. Then sprinkle over the pickled ginger.
- Cut the Finger Lime in half and squeeze the pearls out with your fingers (like it is a toothpaste tube). Drizzle dill oil over dish. Enjoy.