- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3-5 mins or until soft. Add 2 cloves garlic and ginger and cook for another minute. Add curry paste and cook for a further 5 mins, stirring. Add coconut milk, cook for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook uncovered for 8 mins or until golden and crisp. Turnover and cook for a further 8 mins or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely with foil and set aside for 5 mins.
- Cook the Brussels sprouts in a large saucepan of boiling water for 5 mins or until just tender. Drain well.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan and add 2 cloves crushed garlic and chilli flakes. Cook for 1 min, stirring until mixture is aromatic. Add the Brussels sprouts and stir to coat sprouts. Add lemon juice, stir to combine.
- Serve chicken with sauce and Brussels sprouts.