- Mix the light, dark soy sauces and ketchup and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large wok and sauté the onions and garlic on medium heat until fragrant, for a minute.
- Add chicken and cook for 5 mins, then add prawn for the last minute.
- Add the bean sprouts and chilli paste and stir to mix.
- Push everything to one side, add the eggs and let set for about 30 secs.
- Add everything else except garnishes and mix thoroughly and cook for a couple of minutes until the noodles are done.
- Remove from wok and serve on a plate, garnish with lemon and red chilli.