- Mix rice with 2 tbsp sesame oil and ½-1 tsp salt in a bowl and set aside. Also set aside tofu and radish.
- Pour ½-1 tbsp oil to a heated pan and pour in eggs to make a thin omelette over medium heat. The omelette should be pale in colour. Cut into thin strips when cooled and set aside.
- Pour ½ -1 tbsp oil to a heated pan and quickly sauté carrots for about 30 secs and season with salt and set aside.
- Mix cucumber with ½ tbsp sesame oil, minced garlic and 2 pinches of salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Place sushi mat on a board with a nori sheet on top. Spread ⅓-½ cup of rice over the nori sheet, covering about 2/3 of the sheet. Place each of the ingredients on top of the rice, lining them up horizontally and close together. Roll the nori sheet using your mat until you have a cylinder shape. Squeeze the roll inside the mat gently so that the kimbap is not too loose.
- Repeat for the remaining ingredients until you have a desired number of kimbap rolls. Cut kimbap into bite sized pieces, usually 8-10. Garnish with sesame seeds.