- Combine all the ingredients except wrappers and water. Season with salt if needed.
- Place 1½ tsp of filling in the middle of each wrapper. Lightly wet the edges of wrappers with water and wrap the mandu into half circles, crimping the edges.
- Heat frying pan with oil on medium heat and add the mandus. Cook for about 1-2 mins or until the bottom is golden brown. Turn mandu over. Add water and instantly put a lid over the frying pan and let the mandu steam for few minutes or until the oil ceases to splatter. Make sure the mandu doesn’t burn, lower the temperature of frying pan.
- Take the lid off and turn the mandu over again and gently cook for another minute or two or until the mandu is golden brown on the bottom and the filling is cooked.
- Take mandu out and drain on paper towel. Serve with dipping sauce.
- You can add chopped chives, cooked glass/vermicelli noodles and finely chopped carrots to the mandu mix.