- Soak the ox bones and the beef in cold water for 20 mins to remove any blood.
- Rince the bones in cold water a couple of times to remove any bone chips and then drain the water.
- Boil 14 cups water in a large pot.
- Put the bones and beef into the pot of boiling water and boil for about 10 mins.
- Rince and drain the meat in cold water to remove the excess fat.
- Clean the pot thoroughly and put the bones and the beef back into the pot.
- Add about 12 cups of water, onion, peeled radish to the pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- When it starts boiling about 20-30 mins later, lower the heat to simmer for 3 hours.
- Turn off the heat and take the beef and radish out of the pot. Leave the bones behind.
- Pour the brownish broth out of the pot and into a large bowl.
- Fill the pot with water again and boil over medium-high heat for about 20 mins. When it starts boiling, lower the heat and simmer for 2½ to 3 hours.
- Pour the broth into the collecting bowl. It will be a lot whiter than the first time we poured it.
- Fill your pot with water again and boil over medium-high heat for about 20 minutes. When it starts boiling, lower the heat and simmer for 2½ to 3 hours. This time, the broth will be really white, but thin.
- Cool down the collecting bowl and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for several hours until all the fat floats.