- Mix the salt, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and ground black pepper into a small bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, and honey and mix well. Add in the onion chunks and green chilli pepper slices then set the bowl aside.
- Strain the water from the rice and
- Rinse the chicken under cold running water and then pat dry. Remove any excess fat from the chicken and begin to stuff with the rice, ginseng, jujube, and garlic cloves.
- Place the chicken into a heavy pot along with enough cold water to immerse the chicken.
- Cover and cook over medium high heat for 30 mins before turning down the heat and continuing to cook for about another 30 mins or until the chicken has fully cooked through and the other ingredients have become soft.
- While the chicken is cooking, baste the meat with the broth. If thew water gets too low, top up with more.
- When the chicken has fully cooked and is soft, remove the pot from the heat.
- Place chicken into a serving bowl and add broth. Top it with a sprinkle of chopped green onion and ground black pepper. Serve with kimchi and of dipping sauces.