- Place kombu, dried anchovies, Korean radish and onion in a saucepan with cold water.
- Bring it to a boil and discard kombu when the stock has just started to boil. Continue to simmer the stock for about 15 mins. Discard the anchovies and onion.
- Add the fish cakes, mirin, soy sauce, hon dashi and salt, cook for about 5-7 mins.
- Add the pickled chilli and enoki mushrooms, simmer for another 5 mins. Discard the chilli and season to taste.
- Serve into individual bowls, top with some crown daisy and parsley. Sprinkle in some green onions and ground pepper, garnish with sliced chilli.